Vervanging voor Hyundai Genesis 2011. Budget van $ 12.000

• wolf

So I've had a Genesis for awhile, but I was just doing some casual searching for a car. The Hyundai was nice, but still could not even approach my old 2006 Infiniti G35 in terms of how much I enjoyed that car.So, I was looking for a “sportish” car with some amount of acceleration/power akin to an older G35, I am open to entertain all suggestions. Coupe or Sedan doesn't bother me, and this would be used for driving to work & around my city.

• wolf

So I've had a Genesis for awhile, but I was just doing some casual searching for a car. The Hyundai was nice, but still could not even approach my old 2006 Infiniti G35 in terms of how much I enjoyed that car.So, I was looking for a “sportish” car with some amount of acceleration/power akin to an older G35, I am open to entertain all suggestio ns. Couusps tracking pe or Sedan doshowboxesn't bother me, and this would be used for driving to work & around my city.

issue solved!!

iss

• decade

I have been in possession of a Genesis vehicle for a considerable period of time, and recently engaged in a cursory exploration of alternative automobile options. Although the Hyundai was pleasant, it failed to match the level of satisfaction I experienced with my previous 2006 Infiniti G35. basketball stars

• Annarose

We are grateful that you took the time to give us this important information. You wrote a really good and intelligent piece. Please go ahead and play the game. Play game the baby in yellow online.